The Taichi programming language offers a minimal and generic built-in standard library. Extra domain-specific functionalities are provided via extension libraries:
Taichi GLSL is an extension library of Taichi, aiming at providing useful helper functions including:
- Handy scalar functions like
- GLSL-alike vector functions like
- Well-behaved random generators including
- Handy vector and matrix initializer:
- Handy vector component shuffle accessor like
Click here for Taichi GLSL Documentation.
python3 -m pip install taichi_glsl
Taichi THREE is an extension library of Taichi to render 3D scenes into nice-looking 2D images in real-time (work in progress).
Click here for Taichi THREE Tutorial.
python3 -m pip install taichi_three